Using the Tab Key to jump between links
You can use the tab key on your keyboard to jump from one link to the next. All navigation bars in the site provide a logical order for this.
PDF format (.pdf) or Adobe Acrobat format
Some of the information on this website is available in PDF format to provide for easier reading and printing offline. This format is not (except in the case of the latest version, version 5) readily accessible to users with disabilities.
Zooming in and font sizes
This site makes use of style sheets that allow for flexible resizing of fonts to meet user requirements. If you find that font sizes are too small simply increase the font size by selecting 'Text Size' option.
- Top level navigation is visible at all times.
- A breadcrumb link is available at the top each page to assist in navigation.
- The homepage and all internal pages include a search box.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- Link text is never duplicated; two links with the same link text always point to the same address.
- There are no links that open new windows without warning.
- All content images used in the home page and elsewhere include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout and all presentation has been completely seperated from content with the exception of layout tables.
- This site makes use of style sheets that allow for flexible resizing of fonts to meet user requirements. If you find that font sizes are too small simply increase the default font size used in your web browser software (for example, in Internet Explorer font sizes can be changed in the View Menu under 'Text Size'). This feature may not work correctly in all web browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.